Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So Close, Yet So Far

Yesterday, after picking up my report card and schedule, I went to a meeting at the research library with a friend. Since we had time to kill, we decided to walk around. Then I saw them-THE TENTS at Bryant Park. The same tents that I wish to sit in watching a fashion show one day( as an editor or PR person). At that moment, I felt so close to that dream, to the runways, to FASHION.
Yet, I felt so far-like a couple of years far. It's hard to describe the feeling. I mean, I feel that way about a lot of things in NYC. There's always something going on right next to you, and yet it feels so far.
AND I saw a beautiful dress at BCBG Max Azria that was screaming, "wear me to the prom!!!".
AND they're building an Alice and Olivia store-if only there stuff wasn't so expensive.

So yea-fashion week soon!!!

No comments: