Monday, February 4, 2008

Hervé Léger by Max Azria-uniqueness

When, fashion week started, I was so excited. I wanted to update everyday, but then I thought, I'm not going to that because there is an innumerable amount of websites covering fashion week. So, I'm only going to write about some of the shows
Hervé Léger-uniqueness
I have never seen a collection that wasn't unique, but Hervé Léger is a different kind of unique. Who knew you could do all these different designs with bands? Although there are some dresses I wouldn't wear, I absolutely love the collection. I think the dresses are very feminine, classic and sexy. Max Azria did a good job keeping Hervé Leroux's original band designs classic while adding his own touch.
I still don't have that LBD that every girl should have in her closet. This pictured black dress, is my favorite from the collection. I want it, it's the perfect dress. It's shouting my name, but I must ignore the noises seeing as this dress probably cost too much money. So yea, I love this dress.

No comments: