Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kira Plastina

I have a new obsession with this blog, The Fashion Herald. It's basically all about the shopping on 34th street Herald square. The writer did a series of post on the new Kira Plastinina store on 34th street, and it was then that I found out that she had another store in NYC.
I've been to her first store in SoHo, it's where I got my dress ($59) for a dinner/award ceremony I attended last May.


I love the store, and next to Victoria's Secret, it's the most beautiful store I've been to. With the pink and white walls and closets, the girly logo, the ubiquitous hearts, the candies from Dylan's Candy bar, the colorful clothes and accessories, the store, in Kira Plastinina's (from CosmoGirl!) own words truly feels like "every girl's fantasy closet". However, I must add, despite all the pink, the clothes and accesories are pretty edgy.


the details on the dress, the bow is detachable, the belt ($11), also Kira Plastinina, doesn't come with the dress.



so yea.
I wore it with red pumps, no belt and no visible bra straps to the dinner.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

well, Daphney, Fashion Herald is now a little obsessed with you, too! Can you please continue to model Kira Plastinina often, and as well as you have done here? Nice styling with the belt, and you're right, the clothes are more than just teen.

Alpha Pi Phi said...

I'm sort of fascinated with Kira Plastinina. I watched her fashion show online, and really like her stuff. I know she sounds like a bit of a Russian Paris Hilton, but you have to admit the girl has talent. Hopefully I'll get my hands on a few pieces soon!