Friday, August 15, 2008

Superheroes

I finally got a chance to see the SUPERHEROES exhibit at the Met last Monday.
Yes, the museum is closed to the public on Mondays, but I have a friend, Vlad, who works there and he was nice enough to take me and to give me a tour of the first floor and the roof.
The exhibit is amazing, and they had actual costumes such as Linda Carter's Wonder Woman, Christian Bale's Batman, Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, Michelle Pfeiffer's Cat Woman, Tobey Maguire's Spider man and even the little bits in Rebecca Romjin's Mystique.
I wish I could take pictures because the designers , including Jean Paul Gautier, Moschino, and Alexander Mcqueen did an awesome job. The details of every costume is just fantastic.
If you live in the NYC area, I recommend seeing it and many other exhibits, although my friend told me every exhibit is always crowded.
and I got to use the exit that celebreties exit in...
so yea.
Speaking of the Met, I'm so excited for Gossip Girl to return!

No comments: