Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lacoste, Lim, Azria


Oh My!
continuing with my mini fashion week coverage.
Lacoste-I usually hate the whole preppy thing, but I loved the Lacoste collection. I can see myself wearing a lot of the pieces(not together of course). I loved the runway show itself. it started so "colorless" and kind of boring then it was just like color!!! I want all the scarves,tights and earmuffs from that collection, it's freezing cold right now.








3.1 Philip Lim- He's collection was not youthful enough in my opinion, but I absolutely loved the details and these slouchy boots... My writing class teacher actually got to see the show.







BCBG Max Azria-perfect is the only word that can describe this collection.
I can actually see myself wearing some of the dresses to end of the year celebrations, and a dress like this one to my prom since I don't like traditional prom dresses. This dress might be too short though, but I'm way shorter than Chanel Iman, so maybe not.

And I'm loving this black skirt, it would be nice to wear to my Lacrosse dinner if it wasn't so short and expensive.

Pictures from style.com
that's the end of my mini fashion week coverage. so yea.

No comments: