Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally Found the Perfect Shoes!!!!


The end of the school year (and high school) means attending dinners, parties, and ceremonies... I have no idea what I'm going to be wearing to any of them, but I have found a nice blue and white summer dress. My only problem was that I couldn't find shoes to go with it. Well, the wait is over because I've found the shoes!!

I found out that there is a Crocs store in NYC, so I'll probably go over the weekend.

so yea, now all I need is a cute hand bag.



yea. April Fools!!!!

2 comments:

lovekylie said...

Oh my god! I read that and I'm like, huh.. wow.. that's uh great. And I read April Fool's and I just became so much happier lol.

Anonymous said...

NOT REALLY FEELIN THE SHOES, BUT UR BLOG IS FUNNY AS HECK. ESPECIALLY ABOUT KATE WHATSHERFACE STEALIN YOUR STYLE. I'M STILL LAUGHIN.....