Monday, April 28, 2008

It Was My Birthday...

I turned 18 on Saturday the 26th!!!!!
I was suppose to go karaoke-ing with some friends, but couldn't since I was at Hobart and William Smith Colleges (HWS) visiting (Thurs-Sat.). However, I didn't let that stop me from having fun. The Latin American Organization was having a party, and I danced the night away-well until 2AM.
I was so tired when I arrived home on Saturday, but I still managed to eat too much cake and to thank the 50+ people who left me a birthday wish on face book.
Fashion related: The school is the best dressed out of the many schools I've visited. I attended two classes, and was impressed that no one was wearing pajamas. Instead, girls were wearing sun dresses, shorts, miniskirts and cardigans. Most of the guys looked like they belonged in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog (if there is one). One guy, very gorgeous, even managed to pull off wearing pink shorts with a green polo. As I stood staring at him, I tried to muster some confidence to ask him for a picture to post on this blog, when I remembered that my camera broke!

so yea.
I had a great time there, and I might attend HWS in the fall.

No comments: